HOLYOKE ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE
SUNDAY, MARCH 19, 2023
Without the generosity of our sponsors, this incredible annual celebration and homecoming event would not be possible.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude to our Sponsors! Each year, it costs approximately a half a million dollars to produce a Parade and Road Race of this caliber, complete with spectacular special events and renowned award winners. Without the generosity of our sponsors, this incredible annual celebration and homecoming event would not be possible. THANK YOU!
If you would like information about how to join this amazing group of supporters, please contact Sheila Moreau 617.839.2217, email@example.com or Kelly McGiverin 413.561.5966 KellyMcGiverin@yahoo.com with questions, inquiries and/or a customized proposal for your business or organization.
Claddagh Level Sponsors
Irish Level Sponsors
Shamrock Level Sponsors
Tighe & Bond
Stop and Shop
Emerald Level Sponsors
Holyoke Mall at Ingleside
Celtic Level Sponsors
Holyoke Credit Union
Bresnahan Insurance Agency, Inc.
Deb Goldberg Treasurer and Receiver General
Mayor Joshua A. Garcia
Chris Doughty for Governor
Maura Healey for Governor
Halfway House Lounge
Pic’s Pub & Pizzeria
Paper City Bar and Grill
Anthony D. Gulluni Hampden County DA
John Boyle O’Reilly Club
The Log Cabin | Delaney House
Sheriff Nick Cocchi
Congressman Richie Neal
Commonwealth Packaging Corp.
State Sen. John Velis
USA Waste & Recycling
U.S Senator Ed Markey
The Murphy/Callahan Families
State Rep. Pat Duffy
Sen Eric Lesser- Candidate for Lt. Gov.
Mayor Kim Driscoll Candidate Lt. Gov.
Resnic, Beauregard and Driscoll
UMassFive College Credit Union
Mont Marie Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
The Dowd Insurance Agencies
Beers & Story Funeral Home
Firtion-Adams Funeral Services
Ahearn Funeral Home
Health New England
Mrs. Mitchell’s Kitchen
Atty. Michael A. Fenton for Governor’s Council
Quality Fleet Services
State Representative Joseph Wagner
Reasons For YOU to be a Sponsor for the 70th Annual Holyoke St. Patrick’s Day Parade & 46th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Road Race!
SHARE your message with OVER ONE MILLION People
Parade weekend draws culturally and racially DIVERSE group of spectators and participants from all over the northeast. Our sponsors enjoy marketing exposure to OVER ONE MILLION people:
Live Broadcast Exposure
This year’s broadcast will be also be lived streamed on WWLP.com
St. Patrick’s Road Race
Events honor National, International and Local Award Winners including the:
Grand Marshal Reception, Coronation Ball/Awards Dinner, Ambassador’s Breakfast, JFK Dinner , Dobbin, Battle of the Bars,
Halfway Race & Golf Tournament
SUPPORT one of the LARGEST St. Patrick’s Day Parades in the Country!
The Holyoke St. Patrick’s Day Parade is a NON-PROFIT event comprised of more than 20,000 marchers, 25 to 30 floats and 35 to 40 bands. Your contribution helps to…
- Advance the major economic engine The Parade provides to this area
- Cover the costs of the events leading up to the Parade, the Parade itself and its Telecast and the Road Race
- Keep this essential community event thriving!
CAPITALIZE on the $20 Million+ of annual revenue related to the Parade
(According to 2012 Economic Impact Study by UMASS Donahue Institute)
- Retailers – decorations, food, clothing, gas, gifts, etc.
- Restaurants, Coffee Shops & Pubs
- Banquet facilities
- Media – Newspapers, Television, Radio advertisements
- Float and sign builders
- Tax revenue
- Street vendors
- Photography Studios
Marching Band Sponsorship:
- Sign in front of the musical unit(s) being sponsored. The sign can be carried by employees/staff/representatives, if desired. The telecast is also live on WWLP and streamed on WWLP.com.
- Sponsorships range in cost depending on caliber and rating of musical unit
Television Broadcast Sponsorship:
- TV Sponsorship of the Parade includes 30 or 15-second sponsorship advertisement announcements (commercials) during the Parade telecast.
- Signage at the staging area on Northampton St. which serves as background for the ENTIRE Parade telecast.
- Broadcast to an audience of 1.2 Million AND live–streamed on WWLP.com
Road Race Sponsorship:
- Start and Finish Line Banners in the downtown Corridor along Hampden Street 3ft/10ft Banners – (seen by 6,000+ runners and 15,000+ at the Block Party)
- Mile Markers – 1ft/3ft Signs
Locations: Entrance to 391, Hillside/Westfield RD, Westfield/Homestead *6,000+ runners will see the Mile Markers – as well as spectators in those areas
Take advantage of Sponsoring a Mile Marker: have music, band, excitement at the Mile marker – be creative and make it fun for the runners!
- Advertising opportunities at events such as the Awards Dinner, Coronation Ball, JFK Award Reception as well as in the VIP Viewing Room and at the Party After the Parade
- Sponsorship amounts vary
- Program Book: Contact Kathy Lynch firstname.lastname@example.org to place an ad in the Parade Program Book
* Sponsorships over $2,000 include tickets to the VIP VIEWING ROOM at PeoplesBank. These VIP tickets are for entry to the “best seat in the house” for viewing the Parade – overlooking the corner of Northampton and Beech Streets. Enjoy complimentary wine, beer and a delicious lunch buffet while NETWORKING with Parade Award Winners, Parade Committee members and Sponsors & their families. (Number of VIP tickets depends on level of Sponsorship).